What is the Kincaid Elementary Family Investment Campaign?
The Family Investment Campaign is the Foundation’s largest fundraiser throughout the school year. In order to reach the goals set by parents and Kincaid administration, the Foundation asks every family for a minimum of $75 per child (or $150 per family) for the 2017-18 school year. Your investment is 100 percent tax deductible and every dollar goes directly back to Kincaid in support of resources and services needed to enhance, enrich and elevate student education.
Our 2017-18 Goals:
- Subscriptions to Studies Weekly, a social studies magazine that directly supports current curriculum
- Continue to completely fund the Science Lab Teacher Salary and Supplies for the Kincaid Science Lab
- Continue to provide Supplemental Salary and Supplies to the Kincaid STEM Lab
- Continue to provide $50 to each teacher to purchase additional supplies for their classroom
- Begin funding PTA programs
- Provide additional writing education resources
Our ability to make these dreams come true depends on you! Will you be the family that helps turn these dreams into reality?
How Can I Contribute?
Please click on the button to make your online donation. Donate Now
You can also make a check payable to Kincaid Elementary Foundation and mail to:
Kincaid Elementary Foundation
c/o: Family Investment Campaign
1410 Kincaid Road
Marietta, GA 30066
If you prefer, you can send your donation to school in your child’s folder. Please place your check in an envelope labeled “Kincaid Foundation” and attach the Family Investment Donation Form so that your child’s class can receive credit.
We sincerely appreciate your support.
Did you know you can Double or Triple your Donation??
Employee matching gifts are often matched dollar-for-dollar, but some companies will give double or even triple the original donation, giving your student an even greater benefit! Some companies may also give matching gifts for employees’ volunteer efforts as well! Below are just a few of the companies that offer corporate matching opportunities.
- Bank of America (also pays for volunteer hours)
- Cox Enterprises
- Delta Airlines
- First Data
- General Electric
- Georgia Pacific
- Global Payments
- Hewlett Packard
- Home Depot
- JP Morgan Chase
- Morgan Stanley
- Northwestern Mutual
- Oracle Corp.
- Principal Financial Group
- Sun Microsystems
- Takeda Corporate
- Time Warner
- Turner Broadcasting/CNN
- US Bancorp
- Vulcan Materials
- Wells Fargo (also pays for volunteer hours)
To find out if your employer (or your spouse’s employer) has a matching gift program, please click this button to see if your company participates in Double the Donation programs. Double The Donation