Skip to content
Here is what we are working towards this year.
Foundation Goals for 2014 – 2015
The Foundation will actively fundraise to meet the following immediate needs at Kincaid.
- STEM Technology – Through your generous family donations, the Foundation purchased 30 laptops, 2 laptop carts and 1 printer for the new STEM Lab.
- Science Lab Teacher – Provide funds for full-time Science Teacher to help enhance our students’ knowledge of science and support curriculum in the classroom.
- Science Lab Supplies – Maintain yearly supplies for the lab which all students in all grades visit.
- STEM Lab Coordinator (Part time) – The Foundation hired a STEM coordinator to facilitate incorporating STEM into the curriculum.
- STEM Curriculum Night – Provide supplies for our fun family event to be held on the evening of March 5, 2015.
- Teacher Supply Fund – Provide funds for teachers to purchase supplies for their classrooms.
- Math Resources – The Foundation has committed to support Kincaid’s renewal of the STUDY ISLAND subscription should the county not supply our school with the funds.
The Foundation’s long-term goals include:
- STEM Education – Our 5 year plan includes transitioning our Science Lab into a STEM Lab and achieve STEM certification through the Georgia Department of Education.